Saturday, November 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So Tuesday night I got to fly home for Thanksgiving break, and it has been pretty good so far! But the time has gone by way too fast. Unfortunately, I've had a lot of homework to get done over the break, so I haven't had as much time for other things that I've wanted to do. But luckily I'll be back in a few weeks for Christmas break :)

As I've been home, I've been doing a lot of thinking. I've been thinking about how much I've changed and all the things that have happened since I've been at college. It's crazy to think about how fast the past three months have flown by. I feel like I was just here, packing up all my stuff and saying goodbye for the last time before I got on the plane to Utah.

And even though I love being home, I'm kind of ready to go back. Weird, right? I remember when I first got to my apartment in Utah, I told myself that that was not my home and it never would be. But now I feel the complete opposite. I kind of miss it.

Here is a list of some of my favorite things that have happened since I've been home:
-Getting to hang out with one of my best friends, Destini :)
-Driving!
-Having a long conversation with one of my good friends, Chris
-Getting to see my cousins
-The amazing weather :)
-Not having to make all of my food
-Skyping friends late into the night
-Sleeping in super late
-Playing our grand piano :)

No comments:

Post a Comment