Monday, December 5, 2011

Jessica

So this is my roommate Jessica:


She's pretty cool so I figured I would make a post about her since I need four more by Tuesday. Yay.

Jessica is awesome. I don't know what I would do without her. Honestly. I would probably be failing my calculus class right now if it weren't for her. She's a freaking math genius (she's the only freshman T.A. that works in the math lab). I feel bad because I ask her for help like every day, but she's always willing to help me with anything and she's a really good teacher.

Jessica can speak Russian. Pretty cool, right? She loves learning things, especially new languages. She's also really good at music. Even though I can play the piano pretty well, I'm not very good at music theory, so she's (hopefully) going to teach me.

Funny story: so one night it was about two o'clock, and what do you do that late when you don't feel like going to bed? That's right, you cut your own hair. Caitlin had trimmed her bangs earlier that day by herself, and then my other roommate Emily decided she wanted bangs. So she got some scissors, went in the bathroom, and after a few snips she had some nice bangs. Well, after looking at old pictures of when Jessica had bangs, we decided that she should cut her hair too. However, instead of following Emily's example, it took us about an hour to convince her to do it. Finally, after much pressure, she went in the bathroom and started snipping, but got nervous and cut one side shorter than the other. Oops. I'm sure it wasn't funny to her at the time, but now that they've grown out a bit they look super cute (as you can tell from the photo).

Here are a few more random things about Jessica: she is six feet tall, she loves chocolate (especially dark chocolate), and her favorite phrase is "I don't know." We tease her because she says it so much (mainly because she always DOES know), but it's actually really funny :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you did a pretty good job of describing her....nice job :)

    ReplyDelete